By clicking “Place Order,” you agree to this credit/debit card transaction. You authorize Suncrest Counseling to charge your card for the specified amount at checkout and via a third-party payment processor. You agree that you are responsible for ensuring that the credit/debit card information you provide is accurate and that you have the authority to use the credit/debit card for this transaction. If there is a dispute regarding the transaction, you agree to resolve it directly with Suncrest Counseling. You acknowledge that this is an agreement to pay Suncrest Counseling for a good, service, or tuition toward education.
Enrolling in a Payment Plan – Authorization, Terms and Conditions
Additional terms and conditions apply to individuals who pay for a good, service, or tuition by enrolling in a payment plan. By selecting “Pay Deposit,” you acknowledge that you agree to enroll in a payment plan, making a deposit payment today and consecutive payments later until the total good, services, or tuition are paid in full.
By clicking “Place Order” at checkout, you agree to this credit/debit card transaction and authorize Suncrest Counseling to immediately charge your credit/debit card for the specified deposit payment amount. You also authorize Suncrest Counseling to automatically charge your credit/debit card no later than 48 hours after each following due payment according to your payment terms. You will receive an email notification to inform you before each due payment. You may log in at any time from the link in the email to make a pre-payment or pay your account in full.
You also agree that you are responsible for ensuring that the credit/debit card information you have provided is accurate and that you have the authority to use the credit card for this transaction. If there is a dispute regarding a transaction, you agree to resolve it directly with Suncrest Counseling. This “Payment Plan Agreement” is made and entered into by and between Suncrest Counseling and you, the payor for this good, service, or education tuition (collectively, the “Parties”), on the date of your transaction.
- Payment terms. After you make the initial deposit payment, all following payments are due and automatically charged within 48 hours of each payment due date unless otherwise agreed to by the Parties in writing.
- Late payment. If any payment fails, is denied, blocked, and is not collected when due, Suncrest Counseling may, at its sole discretion, suspend or terminate its performance and any other agreement between the Parties.
- Any amounts not paid when due may accrue interest at the rate of 1.5% per month.
- In addition, Suncrest Counseling shall be entitled to recover from the purchasing party all costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, incurred in collecting any late payments.
- Changes to the Agreement. This Payment Plan Agreement may not be amended or modified except in writing, signed by both Parties.
- Governing law. This Payment Plan Agreement and any dispute arising out of or related to this Agreement will be governed by the laws of the State of Utah without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule.
- Entire Agreement. This Payment Plan Agreement constitutes the whole Payment Plan Agreement between the Parties, whether either party made prior written or oral arrangements. Any differing agreements, understandings, and communication must be in writing, dated, and signed by both parties.
- Cancelations. Suncrest Counseling will refund the total amounts paid, less a $75 processing and transaction fee for cancellations ten days or more before the event date. Refunds are not permitted for cancellations less than ten days before the event or for individuals not showing up or attending the event.
- PAYMENT CLAUSE: CE Completion Certificate will be sent to all attendees who have paid for the training program in full. In the event your payment schedule goes beyond the days of the live training, Suncrest Counseling reserves the right to hold any CE Completion Certificate for individuals with an outstanding balance toward that event.
- Particular payment – payment plans needing payment forms by check or purchase order will need to contact email@example.com for special arrangements.
Continuing Education Event Refund and Cancellation Policy
We understand; life happens!
Cancellations must be made in writing and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and will be honored as follows:
We offer refunds to registrants of both live in-person and live-online events who cancel their registration ten days or more in advance of the course or workshop start date, minus an administrative processing fee of $75. No refund will be issued if canceled less than ten days before the event. In some cases, a credit for the same amount can be applied toward another future learning event, which expires within one year.
In the rare case that we need to cancel an event due to circumstances beyond our control, we will make every effort to notify attendees with as much advance notice as possible. Attendees will be allowed to attend the event on the new date or transfer tuition to another event.
We don’t provide refunds due to:
Attendee technology problems: It is the responsibility of the webinar attendee to test their computer setup before the start of the webinar. If a technical failure at your home or workplace prevents access to the live webinar, you are not eligible for a refund. You may qualify for a refund if the technical problem is due to an error on Suncrest Counseling’s side. Where recording is available, access to the event recording will be open for up to 60 days. Attendance in-person or live remotely is required for CE credits.
Attendee email issues: Refunds will not be issued in cases where an attendee did not receive the webinar login instruction email due to problems like restricted emails, bounced emails, or any other system issues. It is the attendee’s responsibility to contact us if they don’t receive the required login information at least 24 hours before the webinar’s start time.
No-shows: Attendees who do not participate in the live webinar will not be entitled to a refund. Access to the event recording will be available for up to 60 days. Please note that only live attendance is accepted for CE credits.
Continuing Education & Course Completion Requirements
Each state has varying requirements of study for Continuing Education. Please verify with your state board to ensure credit will apply to your license. The CE sponsors, presenters, and program organizers are not to be held responsible if your state board will not accept credit.
Associations approve individual events on a case-by-case basis. Approval numbers and dates for a given association will be posted on each CE training program’s individual webpage. Check back frequently on the event page as new information regarding CE unit approvals and updates may be added leading up to that event.
Both live and live-remote training attendees will be required to complete all steps to earn CE credit within 30 days after the workshop’s conclusion.
- Sign in and out each day and at breaks
- Attend the workshop in full
- Complete the post-course evaluation (provided by Suncrest Counseling or an affiliate) to earn your CE Completion Certificate from any association that has approved this program.
Note on partial attendance: To receive ANY continuing education credit, participants must complete the course in full and attend all sessions — no partial credit will be given.
For consideration of other attendees, adults only, no children. Individuals attending in person with children will be turned away. Individuals attending an event live-remote should please mute microphones to prevent background noise disruptions.
If you require ADA accommodations, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our office (email@example.com) at least seven days in advance of the event so that we can ensure accommodations are ready.
Code of Ethics
Every attendee must abide by the standards outlined in your profession’s Code of Ethics for maintaining the security and confidentiality of training materials and proprietary information presented in this continuing education program. Any materials used as part of this program may not be copied or otherwise distributed, and attendees will disclose no proprietary information to anyone not registered for this program.
Copyright and Disclaimer
You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, display, perform, modify, create derivative works, transmit, or in any way exploit any such content, nor may you distribute any part of the content from an event/training over any network, including a local area network, sell or offer it for sale, or use such content to construct any database.
Suncrest Counseling, event presenters, and event affiliates attempt to ensure that content is accurate and obtained from reliable sources but does not represent it as error-free. Suncrest Counseling may sometimes add, amend or repeal any policy, procedure, or regulation, and failure to timely post such changes to its website shall not be construed as a waiver of enforcement. Suncrest Counseling does not warrant that any functions on its website will be uninterrupted, that defects will be corrected, or that the website will be free from viruses or other harmful components. Any links to third-party information on the Suncrest Counseling Website are provided as a courtesy and do not constitute an endorsement of those materials or the third party.
There is no commercial support for this program, nor are there any relationships between the CE Sponsor, presenting organization, presenter, program content, research, grants, or other funding that could reasonably be construed as conflicts of interest.